sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Save room

Hay alguno que quiere hacer buena letra...
Should I trust again?
Meanwhile... let's enjoy the cd!
Say that you'll stay a little
dont say bye-bye tonight
say you'll be mine
just a little bit of love
is worth a moment of your time.
Knockin' on your door just a little
it's so cold outside tonight
let's get a fire burning
oh I know I'll keep it burning bright
if your stay, wont you save, save
Save room for my love
Save room for a moment to be with me
Save room for my love
Save a little, save a little for me
Won't you save a little
Save a little for me
This just might hurt a little
love hurts sometimes when you do it right
dont be afraid of a little bit of pain
pleasure is on the other side.
Let down your guard just a little
i'll keep you safe in these arms of mine
hold on to me pretty baby
you will see I can be all you need if you stay
won't you save, save
Oh c'mon, make time to live a little
don't let this moment slip by tonight
you'll never know what you're missing
'till you try, ill keep you satisfied if you stay
won't you save, save

No hay comentarios: